15 August 2007

Hobby #1

I am an amateur photographer. This is what I have to show for it...


I call this one "Duck Butt"


This is just one of the 56 trillion pictures of the sky that I have taken. Right after a torrential downpour the sky was literally the color of fire and I was so drawn to it I just grabbed my camera and walked around taking pictures until the sky cleared.


I went to see Obama announce his candiacy for president and ended up watching the security for most of the time.


My friend J and I chilled in the grass with a bottle of Molti Bianchi. She wasn't aware I was taking this picture.


I took this picture while I was standing in the Pacific Ocean in So. Cal. This is where I belong and I can't wait to go back.


Bridge Man took this picture - it's a view from Hollywood Blvd. This one's my absolute favorite.