17 September 2008

Props

If you've been reading the ramblings I ever-so eloquently plop onto this site you may remember that I like to design/create my own jewelry. And if you know me personally you may have already received a one of a kind piece as a gift from me. My inspiration for this hobby started in a small, privately owned shop that I was introduced to by my new sister-in-law. She continues to inspire and wow me with her innovation and the beauty in the pieces she creates. While working on her second bachelors degree and working a steady job, she has managed to start a small, online business of her own called Metal Poesy to display and sell her beautiful work. Some of my favorite pieces include her Polaroid emulsions like this piece titled The Church.



Now that I've piqued your interest feel free to peruse her website and pass it along to someone you know who appreciates unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry.

No comments: